|photo courtesy of Kiddies Corner Deals|
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon Truvia or other brand of stevia
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 egg white
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt- such as Fage Total 0%
1/3 cup fat-free milk
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Maple syrup or sugar-free maple syrup
How to Make It:
1. Heat a griddle to medium high heat. In a large bowl add flour, baking powder, Truvia, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl add egg white, yogurt, milk and vanilla beat for 1 minute.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until blended. Fold in blueberries.
4. Spray griddle with cooking spray. Measure out 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup of batter and place on griddle. (1/4 cup servings will yield 6 small pancakes; 1/2 cup will yield 3 large pancakes.) Flatten slightly with spatula. TIP: spray your spatula with a light misting of cooking spray first.
5. Cook until golden brown, flip, and cook the other side until brown.
6. Top with maple syrup.